£21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
A - TA - 16215_1574709198
6 months ago
Tax Assistant Accountant - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Are you a graduate or AAT/ATT/CTA Qualified, with some experience of working with Tax or VAT's?
Do you want to become a specialist, with the support and guidance of an engaging and seasoned mentor?
Cherry Professional are working with this international financial services business, based in Nottingham to bring on board an Indirect Tax Assistant.
You'll have the chance to be a key stakeholder and the "go-to" person for internal and external queries, with opportunities to travel.
Role: Tax Assistant Accountant
Salary: £21,000 - £25,000 + generous benefits
- Carrying out reconciliations across the general ledgers
- Assisting with internal queries and providing great customer service for the team
- Coming up with process improvements and implementing them
- Creating and maintaining relationships with HMRC and external stakeholders
- Preparing and consolidating VAT returns for group
- Ensuring accurate and compliant data
- Preparing IPT returns for domestic and overseas
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 1 years practical finance experience / AAT/ATT/CTA Qualified
- Part Qualified ACCA/ACA
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Exposure with working tax, VAT and insurance would be highly advantageous
- Highly analytical and can engage confidently
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Analyst, Assistant Finance Accountant, Indirect Tax Analyst, Finance Accountant, Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst, Finance Assistant, and Indirect Tax Assistant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Mansfield, Derby and Leicester.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.