£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Talents Acquisition Partner - Doncaster - Salary £30k - £35k
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Partner for their Doncaster based client. Your role is to proactively recruit colleagues, advising and aligning hiring managers to organisational goals and helping to create and maintain a high performing workforce.
Talent Acquisition Partner - Responsibilities:
- Direct recruitment in line with the company recruitment strategy.
- Short list, telephone screen, and book interviews with hiring managers.
- Coaching of hiring managers, by supporting them with making the right decisions.
- Reporting of recruitment analytics, regularly review statistics to drive the quality of hire
- Updating the careers site so all information is current and accurate
- Devising appropriate attraction campaigns utilising online and local regional resources
- Designing bespoke assessment approaches for internal and external roles
- Supporting with group assessment centres, regional open days and evenings
- Ensure the most appropriate talent pooling strategy recruiting the best talent in the market
- Experience in a similar role in a fast paced multisite organisation
- Experience working as an In-house Recruiter
- Knowledge of best practice and methodologies
- Experience of providing resourcing advice to senior stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced recruiter / talent partner to work for a fast paced and exciting company and for an employer that can offer a flexible working environment and competitive salary.
You will ideally have experience recruiting for driving & logistics or technical recruitment.
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.