£30000 - £35000 per annum
12 days ago
Talent Acquisition Partner | Home-based | 12 month FTC | Up to £35,000
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Recruiter looking for an interim opportunity? If so, keep reading! Cherry Professional are working with a market leading Engineering company with a global presence to support the UK and European Recruitment Team. The purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive and critical administrative support with regards to interview coordination, resourcing and report handling.
- Schedule phone screenings and face to face interviews with the qualified candidates
- Update the CRM on a daily basis based on candidates’ status, and send rejection letters and e-mails to unqualified candidates
- Make travel arrangements using online travel databases for interviewees
- Ability to source candidates for multiple concurrent positions using web-based sourcing/recruitment techniques
- Work on various projects (internships, diversity efforts, branding, etc.)
- Assist with developing job descriptions for new positions and maintain job descriptions for current positions
- Collaborate with our internal Diversity, Equity & Inclusion team to facilitate initiatives and help achieve goals
- Responsible for the input of all information on internal and external websites
- Provide support on employer branding activities where required
- Provide analytical and well documented reports of timeline deadlines to the rest of the team
- Ad hoc support to the TA Lead as and when required
- Previous experience of supporting busy in-house recruitment teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience of coordinating calendars in MS Outlook
- Good interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving, decision making and conflict resolution skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must work well in a team environment with the ability to meet personal and team deadlines
Other roles you may have applied for: Recruitment Business Partner, Internal Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Advisor