£27000 - £30000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Systems Coordinator to assist with ongoing implementation of new HR & Payroll System.
Your job will be to assist with support on Resourcelink, maintenance, legislative of ongoing software upgrades, to ensure SLA 's are being met and you are able to support the wider HR team.
This is a temporary ongoing assignment that will take you up until the end of September 2019.
- Maintain an accurate database and log all queries and able to offer resolutions
- Monitor SLA's and if the system can be improved in anyway
- Train up other members of the team on the new system and apply training days etc
- Ensure the HR System is fully compliant and up to date with all UK legislation
- Support ongoing upgrades communication to wider team
- Assess and conduct analysis, reporting back any faults or areas for improvement
Skills and Qualities you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to troubleshoot and think on your feet
- Able to present complex information in a user friendly delivery
- Experience within an analytical field
- Motivated and resilient - able to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates leadership and encourages team work
If this sounds like the role for you, please do apply!
Salary - £27,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
Full time - 08:30-17:00
Other roles you may have applied for include: 'HR Analyst, HR systems implementation'