£150 - £200 per day
6 months ago
We are recruiting for an Interim Systems Accountant opportunity with a major FMCG Business based in Leicestershire. The contract will be for a minimum of 3 months, paying up to £200 day.
Working as part of the financial accounting team, you will also operate as the key user for the local reporting tool, and will need to deal with complex system challenges. Part of this will involve ensuring a smooth period-end closing, making sure that all reporting requirements are fulfilled.
This role requires both a high level of financial accounts knowledge, along with strong systems affinity. You must be highly organised, able to manage conflicting demands and have the ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholders across business departments.
Skills & experience required:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) or QBE
- Excellent problem solver
- Good organisation skills and able to manage multiple tasks
- Able to engage and influence multiple stakeholders
- Strong IT skills with advanced Excel and reporting
- Experience of financial accounting (either in industry or practice)
- Strong working knowledge of SAP and Helios/HFM (desirable)