£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum
12 days ago
IT Support Technician - Nottingham - £18k - £20k - Full Time
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for an IT Support Technician for their respected client based in Nottingham City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, growing and innovative company, you will need to be forward thinking and want to make a difference within a company that recognises hard work and talent.
As an IT Support Technician you will be responsible for providing 1st line support to customers who are using the company's software across the UK and in over 60 countries worldwide.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with questions and queries, as well as troubleshooting problems, by email or by phone; confidently escalating tickets from email to phone calls when more information is needed
- Escalate development tickets, managing expectations with customers and ensuring tickets are resolved effectively and as quickly as possible
- Listen, understand and help customers, ensuring that we're being really responsive at all times and delighting customers in their interaction with us
- Nurture an interest in our software and keep yourself continually up to date with the latest features and changes
- Be really customer-centric, with a drive to deliver an amazing service at each interaction
- Solid experience within a customer-facing role, preferably within application support
- Have an understanding of web-based applications
- Have a real passion for technology
- Be able to successfully juggle lots of different tasks at once
- Have a solid knowledge of Excel and other MS Office applications
- Be a great problem-solver
- Be an excellent communicator in person, over the phone and in writing
Other roles that you may have applied for include Customer Service Executive, Helpdesk Assistant, IT Helpdesk, IT Support & Helpdesk Advisor.
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.