Up to £18000.00 per annum
12 months ago
IT Support Technician - Nottingham - £18k - Full Time
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for an IT Support Technician / Customer Service for their respected client based in Nottingham City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, growing and innovative company, you will need to be forward thinking and want to make a difference within a company that recognises hard work and talent.
As an IT Support Technician you will be responsible for providing 1st line support & Customer Service to customers who are using the company's software across the UK and in over 60 countries worldwide.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with questions and queries, as well as troubleshooting problems, by email or by phone; confidently escalating tickets from email to phone calls when more information is needed
- Escalate development tickets, managing expectations with customers and ensuring tickets are resolved effectively and as quickly as possible
- Listen, understand and help customers, ensuring that we're being really responsive at all times and delighting customers in their interaction with us
- Nurture an interest in our software and keep yourself continually up to date with the latest features and changes
- Be really customer-centric, with a drive to deliver an amazing service at each interaction
- Solid experience within a customer-facing role, preferably within application support
- Have an understanding of web-based applications
- Have a real passion for technology
- Be able to successfully juggle lots of different tasks at once
- Have a solid knowledge of Excel and other MS Office applications
- Be a great problem-solver
- Be an excellent communicator in person, over the phone and in writing
Other roles that you may have applied for include Customer Service Executive, Helpdesk Assistant, IT Helpdesk, IT Support & Helpdesk Advisor.
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.