Castle Donington, Derbyshire
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Head of Supply Chain | £45,000 - £50,000 (DOE) + benefits | Manufacturing/Automotive Sector
Cherry Professional are pleased to be working the East Midlands based arm of a world renowned brand who are seeking an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join their senior leadership team.
The business has been around for many years however they are constantly striving to improve the quality of their products and service yet also enhance efficiencies. This role will play a pivotal part in maximising existing business and driving forward business development opportunities across multiple sectors.
- Manage / enhance existing supply chain resulting in positive impact on end user
- New business tenders, negotiations and quotations
- Direct line management of supply chain department and cooperation with global teams
- Use lean methodologies to drive forward continuous improvement
- Business development across multiple sectors
- Direct responsibility for financial planning (budgets/forecasting) and end results
- Stock Management
- Set short and long term S & OP Strategy with regular review
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Ideally +10 years' experience in Supply Chain based positions
- CIPS qualification desirable
- Educated to degree level (Business related) or QBE
- Exposure to senior management position within a large fast paced organisation
Jobs you may have applied for may include Head of Supply Chain, Supply Chain Manager, Purchasing Manager, Site Manager
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.