£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Supply Chain Coordinator - Permanent - Full Time
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Coordinator for their client based near Ollerton. You will be responsible for the Procurement, Logistics, Warehousing, Assembly and Inventory Management Control.
Responsibilities:* Supplier management and all product purchasing to meet work order demands, lead times and pricing targets
* Maintain, monitor and control stock levels and accuracy in the warehouse and across the business
* Track, trace and monitor rental assets out in the field and on site
* Controlling production assembly and delivery processes
* Responsible for raising product purchase orders, receipting goods and matching invoices accordingly
* Management of carriage and haulage contracts
* Management of minimum stock quantities and forecasting
* Negotiating contracts with suppliers
* Managing and motivating a small warehouse team focused on delivering the highest level of customer service to all internal and external stakeholders
* Arrange the collection and subsequent invoicing of recyclable materials from sites nationwide
Competency and Person Spec:* Multi-year experience in procurement and inventory management within a manufacturing or distribution environment. Sector experience would be a distinct advantage
* An enthusiastic individual, self-motivated, works under their own initiative.
* Ability to foster and build relationships.
* Strong analytical cost skills, attention to detail.
* Knowledge of Stock/Warehouse procedures
* Willingness to accept ownership of difficult issues.
* Experience of maximising cost savings/ cost avoidance and efficiency's
* Passionate about negotiations and improving purchasing relationships
* Great at building relationships and driving value from our procurement activities
* All round commercial business awareness
* Excellent communication and inter personal skills
* IT literate - specifically MS Office packages and working with other software packages (such as SAGE, Salesforce, Service Max)
* Microsoft Office experience including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Outlook;
* Motivated, driven, able to work alone or as part of a cross functional team;
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
* Analytically and numerically astute.
Other roles that you may have applied for include Supply Chain Assistant, Procurement Coordinator, Procurement Assistant
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.