£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a STOCK ADMINISTRTOR for their client based in Nottingham. You will need to ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded and be able to go the extra mile. You will have excellent attention to detail, communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
Duties to include:
- Sales Order Processing - Taking and accurately processing sales orders for the company.
- Amend and edit any orders using the coding/ database systems.
- Checking the progress of orders prior to shipping.
- Liaising with Stock Control demands, over stocked, out of stock or low stock items.
- Respond to any customer queries that come through via
- Ensuring maintenance of database.
- Filing, emailing, photocopying and other administrative duties
- Receiving inbound calls from a wide variety of customer.
- Marketing outbound calls.
- Completion of the annual stock take and regular checking of the stock items.
- Drawing up and finishing Bills (raising invoices for finishing product at site)
- Completion of the physical stock checks and movements
- Rolling stock take
- Orders of consumables
- Computer literate
- Excel - Strong user
- Numerate Articulate
- Confident & Team Player
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work with minimum supervision