£30000 - £35000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Social Media & Content Consultant for their Nottingham based client.
As a Social Media and Content Consultant you will be responsible for managing a variety of clients' social media profiles in alignment with their marketing strategies. You will also create content and conduct campaigns to make clients more successful online. This is a senior role where you will have the opportunity to help further develop the companies' social and content marketing offering.
This role is fast-paced, creative and analytical. You'll need to demonstrate you can think like a content marketer.
- Working collaboratively with the company's Owned media, Paid media, Design, Development, and Strategy teams to deliver successful social media and content campaigns for clients.
- Acting as the social media and/or content contact on a wide variety of client accounts.
- Developing and leading cutting-edge social media and content strategies, maintaining activities within project management workspaces, contributing to monthly performance reports and being involved in client meetings.
- Offering pre-sales support where necessary to help grow the client base.
- Staying on top of current social media trends and best practices.
- Developing and expanding community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Reviewing and approving content on a daily basis.
- Developing brand awareness and online reputation.
- Being available for client pitches when required, and working with the marketing services director and business development team to ensure pre-sales activity is of a high standard.
- Improving internal social media processes and strategies.
Skills & Attributes
- Marketing or communications degree is welcomed but not required if you have relevant work experience.
- Social media specialist accreditations and qualifications.
- 3+ years' experience in marketing and social media.
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.).
- Understanding of social media metrics and the ability to interpret the results and take action to increase the effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Strong project management and organisation skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
- A team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary on aspects such as content development, creation and editing and online reputation management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain and grow client relationships.
- Experience with using digital analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to gain insights into customer behaviour.
- The ability to consistently work at capacity and always hit deadlines.
Other roles that you may have applied for include Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Executive, and Marketing Executive.
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.