£25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Key Responsibilities :
- Design and deliver SEO strategies and campaigns and developing reports on market trends and campaign progress in order to maximise ROI for organic search campaigns.
- Be the point of contact for SEO, Content and CRO duties.
- Perform regular keyword research to aid in online presence.
- Optimising copy and landing pages.
- Work with the development team on technical SEO fixes.
- Liaise with web developer and suggest changes to UX, architecture and content based on your reports.
Ideal Candidate :
- Previous experience in SEO specific role.
- Ability to take holistic view of digital marketing and devise SEO specific strategies.
- Knowledge of technical SEO.
- Experience with CRO and proven ability to write engaging content.
- Versatility and the ability to adapt and manage multiple campaigns.
- Strong team player.
Other roles you may have applied to include; SEO Manager, SEO Specialist, Head of SEO, Owned Media, Digital Marketing Executive
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.