£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Senior Risk Advisor for their Nottingham based client on a 6 month fixed term contract. Your role will be to ensure that the company manages its risks in an appropriate and effective way, ensuring that relevant policies and frameworks are up to date and fit for purpose; that they are consistently applied and that risk owners are supported and challenged in relation to the management of the risks for which they are responsible.
You will have Bachelors degree or equivalent & Professional qualification in risk management or general management including a significant element of risk management
Risk Advisor Responsibilities:
* To provide support, expertise and co ordination in relation to - The ongoing management of the companies enterprise level risks - The companies overall frameworks and processes for risk management, ensuring that these are integrated with overall planning and governance arrangements and that enterprise, business unit and programme risks are managed in a joined-up and consistent manner. An overhaul of the current policies and framework is required during 2019.
* To support and challenge senior leaders in exercising their responsibilities for managing risk, ensuring that the companies enterprise risk management artefacts reflect the most up to date position and that the assurance and mitigation measures identified for enterprise risks are followed through
* To provide support, expertise and co ordination in relation to - ensuring that the companies arrangements for risk management are well known and understood, - ensuring that written guidance is up to date and accessible - providing support and training to individual managers and teams as appropriate - receiving escalated risks and supporting colleagues in the escalation process, mediating as required
* To manage the implementation of risk management software for the companys enterprise risks, overseeing the configuration of the system to meet the companies requirements, and working with individual risk owners to record their risks, mitigation's and assurances within the new system appropriately
* To contribute to the overall work programme of the Department as required, including supporting individual projects or reviews as a senior adviser.
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.