Up to £50000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of their client. The client is currently seeking a Senior Recoveries and Collections Manager to report into the Head of Finance. This is a senior management position within the finance structure and as such experience of time served in a similar capacity is essential.
The client is also still within the earlier stages of developing their function therefore an individual who is able to step straight into the role and have the experience necessary to implement a fit for purpose framework is highly desirable.
Purpose of the Role
- To define and manage contractual relationships that support debt collection and enforcement, managing the supplier budget and ensuring that the service and performance of the suppliers is in line with SLA's and contractual provisions.
- Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day running of the Debt Collections department, including management of the Legal Debt Recovery & Infringement and the Collections & Recovery teams.
- Oversee all aspects of cash collection with the overarching objective to maximise cash conversion and reduce debtor days, ensuring outstanding invoiced debt is collected against targets.
- Experience of dealing with Debt Collections Agencies would be preferable.
- Proven experience of management of a credit management function and debt collection activities to include litigation and enforcement.
- Evidence of productivity and continuous improvement of both people and processes.
- Experience of system integration and debt collect out, for example: the process of clearing debt prior to the sale of a company, would be an advantage.
- ICM qualified or equivalent preferable.
- A comprehensive understanding of contact centre / call centre operations
If the above sounds like you please click apply and I look forward to hearing from you.