Cherry Professional are pleased to be working with an established Financial Services company who are looking for a Senior Property Buying Agent. The client are a well-known and respected firm specialising in the management of pensions and investments, and mortgages and protection as well as functioning as a Property Services business.
About the client:
They act solely on behalf of buyers to source buy to let investment property London and the regions which meet specific their briefs and needs. Through dealing directly with developers, negotiating hard and bulk buying, we identify buy to let investment properties which add value to clients' property portfolios. This is a unique opportunity during a dynamic time in the UK property market and you will be given scope to shape the role.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leverage your relationships in the property market to source property that adds value to clients’ property portfolios
- Source and negotiate bulk details with developers
- Source property deals through estate agents and other buying agents
- Liaising with clients to ascertain their property requirements
- Undertake due diligence on areas to invest in and produce reports and modelling on these properties
- Assist the client in the property acquisition process
- Be able to demonstrate a strong background in property acquisition
- Significant experience at a senior level in the property buying/selling industry
- Strong knowledge of the property market, including capital growth/yielding areas of opportunities and understanding of the trends, demographics and other information that affects the buying and selling process.
- Strong relationships with property developers and estate agents
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Target orientated: procure monthly deals / propositions / opportunities.