£30000 - £32000 per annum + Free car parking
9 months ago
Senior Project Manager Salary £30,000 - £32,000 - Location Lutterworth
Full time, Monday - Thursday 9am - 5pm Friday till 4pm Permanent position.
Are you an experienced Senior Project Manager, who enjoy's co-coordinating projects? Cherry Professional is working with a dynamic family run business based in Lutterworth. We are seeking a highly motivated and driven Senior Project Manager.
You will be managing and coordinating a variety of projects giving you the full autonomy, whilst working alongside the Project Executive. This role is varied from taking client briefs, forwarding the requirement to the design team and also sourcing materials for the projects from UK and Asia.
As part of this role, you will have the opportunity to work with an established fast growing family run business, who have over 19 years' experience within the manufacturing industry.
Would you like to be part of this successful team as Senior Project Manager, do you have over 3 years' experience?
- Taking client briefs both face to face or over the phone.
- Emailing over the quotation from the client briefs on the design of the products.
- Follow up quotations sent and priorities your work load.
- Obtain the visual designs from the clients and to approve them.
- Manage the orders via email or purchase order also raising invoices.
- Place orders for manufacturing with the suppliers in Asia and UK.
- Seek new business opportunities, from existing or new clients through regular contact.
- Negotiate the best prices.
- Building a good relationship with clients and obtain the designs.
- Cost projects using guidelines but with a commercial awareness of flexible profit margin.
- Working towards tight deadlines by managing many projects at one time.
- Coordinate and book operators for installation, arrange the delivery via couriers.
- Manage social media updates.
- Raise invoices using Sage Line 50.
Benefits for you.
- 20 days plus statutory days
- Based five minutes from the city centre
- Easily accessible to public transport
- Free parking
- Free tea and coffee
To find out more about this Senior Project Manager role apply today. Have you also applied for roles as Project Assistant, Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Supervisor, Project Development?