£20000 - £26000 per annum
6 months ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Temporary
Payroll Administrator on a 6 months fixed term contract. With proven hard work the chances of this being extended is very likely. Our client is easily accessible from all areas of Nottinghamshire.
The role is suitable for someone who wants to continue their payroll career within a fast moving, progressive and professional organisation. If those three traits sound up your street then apply now!
- Reporting to the Payroll Manager
- Providing payroll support, processing of a large 4 weekly/weekly and monthly payrolls
- Dealing with payroll queries and processing payroll report
- Handling all statutory payments
- Managing monthly tax filing and ad-hoc HMRC payment queries
- Using Excel to an advanced level (Pivot tables and V Lookups)
- End to end payroll experience
- Used to working within a fast paced environment
- Has experience working towards deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills
Cherry Professional are recruiting for the role on behalf of the client.
Jobs you may have applied for: Administrator, Payroll Admin, Payroll Assistant