£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Key Responsibilities :
- Development of all PR campaigns and assist the marketing team with all PR and marketing activity.
- Utilize all opportunities to promote the business via the press, social media and developing relationships with key contacts in the industry.
- Produce and manage all copy to a high standard both offline and online ensuring the content benefits SEO.
- Implement and manage a communications plan to raise the profile of the business through all marketing channels.
- Track and report on social media activity to analyse trends and ensuring revenue targets are being hit.
- Ensure that all marketing plans are kept on track by monitoring progress.
Ideal Candidate :
- 2 years minimum experience in a PR and marketing role with a good understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Experience implementing and managing PR campaigns.
- Experience and skill producing copywriting, proof reading and creating SEO copy.
- Experience managing a marketing budget.
- Knowledge of social media marketing and analytics.
Other roles you may have applied to include; PR Executive, Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, PR and Communications Executive, PR and Communications Manager.
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.