£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Are you an experienced Management Accountant who is commercially focussed and keen to develop their leadership skills? If so then the below represents an exciting career opportunity to lead a management accounts team of 3 people for a fast growth, Nuneaton based retail business, providing management information and commercial advice to the senior leadership team of an organisation that turns over in excess of £400m per annum.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to have a proven track record working as a Management Accountant within a large organisation, as well as:
- Fully qualified CIMA, ACCA OR ACA qualified with relevant management accounts experience;
- Experience of working in a fast growth environment;
- Advanced Excel Skills;
- An enthusiastic & pro-active attitude;
- Excellent communication & influencing skills;
- High attention to detail.
- Previous supervisory or people management experience an advantage
- Previous experience of cost controlling, ideally within a project based business
You will be responsible for the following:
- The main focus of the position is to manage a team of Reporting Accountants
- You will be responsible for producing robust forecasts and budgets and building strong relationships across the business.
- One thing the current FD can promise with this role is variety, so in addition to this he is looking for someone who can help him to implement improvements and efficiencies across all of their processes.
- You will be exposed to projects at a very senior level, so with this in mind you will need to be technically strong with the ability to take the lead. Alongside this you will be managing, developing and recruiting for the team as it grows
Jobs you may have applied for may include Management Accountant, Finance Analyst, Qualified Accountant, Commercial Accountant, and Finance Manager.
They are offering up to £45,000 basic + corporate benefits
If this sounds like your ideal next step or indeed an improved version of your current position then please click 'apply' or get in touch for further information.