£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Senior Managment Accountant - Nottingham - £40,000 to £45,000
Cherry Professional are currently supporting a £20Million turnover international SME in their search for a qualified Accountant performing this pivotal role of Senior Management Accountant.
The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach along with being a strategic thinker and someone who thrives in a fast paced, challenging and demanding environment. This incredible opportunity would suit someone who would genuinely enjoy the more operational side of accounts.
With headquarters in Nottingham, and offices around the UK and a global sales and customer base, the Senior Management Accountant will be a crucial point of contact and consistency for all management information, in a role which will deliver change and financial best practice to meet the Company objectives and goals.
One thing the current FD can promise with this role is variety, so in addition to this she is looking for someone who can help her to implement improvements and efficiencies across all of their processes. You will be exposed to projects at a very senior level, so with this in mind you will need to be technically strong with the ability to take the lead.
Further, this role will be critical in shaping future business opportunities and how these will operate in coming years developing on-going relationships with managers to support 25% year on year growth, and the evolution of the company to achieve ambitious sales targets.
All about the role…
- Producing monthly management accounts and reporting processes for all UK subsidiaries
- Assist the Finance Director in developing the strategic direction for Finance
- Responsible for producing forecasts, budgets and KPIs and subsequent monthly reviews
- Production of cash flow forecasting, weekly cash monitoring and reporting
- Champion the culture values of the company and the Finance Team
- Design, Create and Implement an Insightful & Useful Monthly Management Pack
- Hands-on involvement in roll out of new systems and applications
- Recently ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified
- Strong evidence of influencing skills and challenging senior stakeholders
- Advanced system and Excel skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- The Successful candidate will be a bright, entrepreneurial and commercial individual with an eye for detail and a passion for change
- Experience of coordinating large processes with multiple stakeholders
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.