£30000 - £40000 per annum
SMA - V - 13419_1556721269
22 days ago
Senior Management Accountant - Nottingham - Cherry Professional
Are you in the late stages of ACCA, CIMA or ACA, looking for more management experience of the accounts and the team? Cherry Professional are excited to be working with this Nottingham based Manufacturing company, to bring on a Senior Management Accountant. This will be the perfect step for any late staged Part Qualified candidate, who's looking to add a value, not only to the company, but to their profile too.
Role: Senior Management Accountant
Salary: up to £40,000 + benefits
- Production of group management accounts
- Management and development of Finance team
- Profit & Loss production and analysis
- Cash flow management
- Annual budgeting
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Authorisation & control of procurement/finance agreements
- Provision of financial information to management team to enable business decisions
- VAT Returns & other tax compliance
- Late stages of ACCA / CIMA - last exams
- Experience of staff management is essential
- A bright, engaging individual with a sleeves rolled up attitude
- Excellent excel and system skills
- Strong excel skills - VBA, macros, SQL
- Experience within Supply Chain or Manufacturing background is preferred
- Engaged with different areas of a business (operations - sales, marketing, manufacturing)
Other roles you may have applied for include Senior Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Part Qualified Management Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Finance Business Partner and Part Qualified Accountant.
The role is commutable from Nottingham, Lincoln, Newark and Mansfield.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.