Are you looking for a career and not just a new job? Our International client, whose HQ is based in Nottingham, is seeking to appoint an experienced Management Accountant who can hit the ground running. The business is fast paced and rapidly evolving and it is an exciting time to be joining.
Salary will be up to £55,000 plus great benefits and flexible working – home and office based.
- Primarily responsible for the preparation and analysis of Management Accounts for one of the core Business units
- Investigation of both revenue and costs so that you can identify areas for improvement, this will include preparation of highlights, reports, trend analysis, commentary and interaction with business leaders
- Acting as Finance Business Partner to other parts of the organisation
- Support the integration of a recent acquisition
- Manage and mentor the sales ledger team
Who the Client is looking for…
- You will ideally be qualified CIMA/ACCA or part qualified but with demonstrable experience including managing a team
- You will have experience of managing nominal ledger control accounts and the preparation of Management Accounts
- You will be able to demonstrate that you have strong analytical skills
- A strong team-working ethic is a must, being able to support the senior Financial Management, the SLT and the wider business both in the UK and abroad
- Strong systems and Excel skills
What’s on offer….
- A great career in a fast-moving business
- Salary will be up to £55,000 depending on experience
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Health and Gym benefits
- Flexible working – home and office based
- Inclusive team environment and SLT
If this is of interest, please give me a call now to discuss on 07875 237409
This role is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Derby & Sheffield
Jobs you may have applied for include Management Accountant, Finance Analyst, Qualified Accountant, Commercial Accountant or Finance Business Partner