£300 - £400 per day
3 months ago
Senior Internal Auditor - Interim - £300 - £400 Daily Rate
Are you an immediately available Internal Auditor? Are you a fully qualified accountant with a strong technical profile, internal audit experience and proven experience within a large corporate organisation?
Do you thrive building relationships across a wide range of business functions with a view to improving internal processes and control?
If the answer is 'YES' then I'd love to speak with you.
The task at hand;-
-Dive in and pick up existing internal audits that need assessing and subsequent reports written up
-Hit the ground running on varied audits
- Manage the Delivery of Internal Audit across the PLC
- Provide Advice and Consultancy in terms of process improvement
- Reporting and Mitigation of Group Risk / Liability
- Liaise and improve communication with external auditors for the purpose of statutory audit
- Report to Head of Internal Audit
- Fully Qualified Accountant with recognised professional body (ACA, ACCA) or Chartered Internal Auditor
- Industry experience within a large corporate environment and ideally a multi-site organisation
- Previous experience in Internal Audit role or significant Audit exposure from Practice with relevant client base
- Strong and effective communicator with the ability to build effective relationships
The role is for a contractor and will pay a day rate via your limited company or UMB. Rate is between £300 p/d to £400 p/d.
This role is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Mansfield and Lincoln.