£70000 - £80000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Senior Internal Audit Manager | Leicester/Birmingham | Base Salary £70,000 - £80,000 + car
Are you a fully qualified accountant with a strong technical profile, internal audit experience and proven experience within a large corporate organisation?
Do you thrive building relationships across a wide range of business functions with a view to improving internal processes and controls?
If the answer to the above is 'Yes' then I am currently working on a rare opportunity in the East Midlands for an Internal Audit Manager working in one of the region's largest organisations.
Typical Role Duties
- Providing Support and act as Business Partner to a range of business functions (Inc. Exec Board, IT, Sales, HR, Marketing and Procurement etc)
- Manage the Delivery of Internal Audit Assurance across the UK Group
- Procude Independent Assurance over the existing processes and controls
- Provide Advice and Consultancy in terms of process improvement
- Reporting and Mitigation of Group Risk / Liability
- Liaise and improve communication with external auditors for the purpose of statutory audit
- Report to Head of Internal Audit
Relevant Experience Required
- Fully Qualified Accountant with recognised professional body (ACA, ACCA)
- Industry experience within a large corporate environment and ideally a multi-site organisation
- Previous experience in Internal Audit role or significant Audit exposure from Practice with relevant client base
- Strong and effective communicator with the ability to build effective relationships
Sound interesting? If so please get in touch for more details.