£21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
ICT Technician - Mansfield - £21k - £23k - Permanent
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for an ICT Technician for their client based in the Mansfield area. The role will be to provide technical support for hardware, software and systems and to provide excellent customer service in order to respond to IT issues.
- Administration of all ICT networks, infrastructure, computer workstations, software and peripherals.
- To ensure compliance with GDPR and its implications for data storage, retrieval, dissemination and removal.
- To provide a proactive, solution focused, service to all users.
- To install, configure, support and update IT systems.
- To deploy update and upgrade all application software as required.
- To attend to and repair technical faults and resolve user problems.
- To create and manage e-mail accounts.
- To source, replace and install consumables.
- To maintain and safeguard hardware and software in accordance with company policies
- To participate in and comply with backup procedures.
- To keep up to date with emerging technology and new developments
- To update record keeping systems, escalating priority issues
- To contribute to the team's knowledge base
This is a full time, permanent role, the ideal candidate will have a full clean driving licence so can be flexible on moving between sites.
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.