£50000 - £60000 per annum
15 days ago
Senior HR Business Partner | Derby | £50,000 - £60,000
Cherry Professional are currently working with a unioneised business in Derby to recruit a Senior HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
On a day to day basis you will undertake a full HR generalist role across the entire employee lifecycle within the business area that you are responsible for. In addition to the day to day responsibilities, you will be working closely with the Senior HR Leadership team, as well as key stakeholders, to deliver numerous people projects.
The role is primarily based out of Derby, but there may be the need for some travel to other sites.
Some of the day to day duties will include: -
- TUPE in and out employees
- Change management
- Lead HR Project work on a national basis
- Working with the recruitment team to ensure top talent is attracted with the organisation
- All Organisational Development activities
- Ensuring employee engagement is maximised
- Stakeholder management
- Driving a high performance culture
- Nurture the trade union relationship
- Support line managers with all ER matters
- M&A support
Desirable skills and experience
- CIPD Level 7 qualified
- Significant TUPE experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills - including communication and influencing skills
- Change management exposure and knowledge of project management best practice
- Up to date employment law knowledge
- Experience of managing trade union relationships
What's on offer?
- Salary of £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience plus a very competitive benefits package
- An opportunity to work with a highly talented senior HR team
- The chance to make a difference and have a real impact on a highly successful organisation