£58000 - £63000 per annum
3 months ago
Cherry Professional are currently supporting a leading Nottingham based business in their search for a Senior Finance Business Partner. This is a high profile and challenging role that's far from traditional reporting - you'll help shape the direction of the organisation. As your insight takes the business to new and exciting places, your career will follow.
The ideal candidate will work with Divisions across the Group to influence strategy and business outcomes, offering expert analysis and interpretation, presenting options to resolve problems and exploit opportunities and support informed financial decision-making.
In addition to the above, the main responsibilities of the Senior Finance Business Partner include
* Apply your commercial and financial knowledge to influence operational outcomes and deliver results, considering both the short and long term.
* Define and operationally improve the financial processes, models and systems (e.g. general ledger, forecasting and group reporting). Challenge, develop and implement improvements in efficiency and quality.
* Define and deliver operational MI to executive stakeholders that drives and influences business action and cross functional understanding as well as process improvement.
* Articulate financial concepts, results and impacts to non-financial individuals across all levels of the organisation and to external stakeholders.
* Responsible for driving and embedding a culture of financial and commercial challenge.
* Develop, lead and influence effective relationships with key internal and external contacts and be seen as a subject matter expert and key business stakeholder.
Who the client is looking for…
* The business will consider a number of backgrounds including a Practice trained candidate (ACA/ACCA) with experience within a commercial finance position in industry (ACMA) or an industry trained candidate with a wealth of commercial knowledge.
* The successful candidate must be bright, commercially astute and hungry to succeed in a fast paced, high growth entrepreneurial business.
* An ambitious and confident candidate will exceed in this dynamic, rapidly expanding company. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is keen to make an impact within an evolving business that has embarked on significant period of change.
*Deep commercial understanding of varied business models
*Experience of influencing senior leaders
*Highly numerate with ability to draw meaningful conclusions and drive actions from financial analysis
* Strong academic record, Degree Educated
* Up to £63,000 basic salary
* 25% Bonus based on individual and company performance
* £5,000 Car Allowance
* 8% Matched Pension
* Private Healthcare
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.