£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a global business in East Derbyshire to act as a Senior Finance Business Partner
As the Senior Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for ensuring commercial decisions are made by analysing market trends, performance, and margin as well as a detailed breakdown of variances, challenging where required, between actual and expected results.
The Senior Finance Business Partner will be based in Derbyshire and face off to senior stakeholders so will require exceptional relationship management skills and confidence to present complex financial information in an informative and succinct way.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for challenging, supporting and controlling commercial financial performance within Sales and Marketing. Dealing with numerous senior stakeholders, you will build strong relationships working on key projects to maximise profit and minimise risk, including supporting negotiations. You will business partner and support key functions ensuring the future of the division is clearly defined and business performance is optimised.
- Excellent analytical prowess and an ability to identify trends and relationships across numerous data sets to inform decisions and support recommendations.
- Ability to apply analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of finance and to bring them to bear on a broad range of commercial issues.
- Ability to see value in the information you provide and to inspire others to make use of it.
- Professional accounting (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) qualification
- You will also ideally have experience of working on large contracts, renewals and pricing
- Experience in either Manufacturing, FMCG or similar fast paced environment
Offering up to £60,000 basic + Bonus
Jobs you may have applied for may include commercial finance manager, finance business partner, commercial analyst, Senior Commercial Accountant, finance business analyst, Senior Finance Manager.