Up to £350 per day
7 months ago
Senior Finance Analyst (Reporting) - Interim - £300-£350 day rate. London based with intermittent travel to various sites. Possibility of some days from home.Crux of role is to drive the development of management information and reporting as the organisation goes into 2019. Therefore, you'll aim to set up new accurate reports, improve consolidation and group reports while working with the business to drive the KPIs associated with the P&L.
Needs excellent Excel (modelling).
What you'll be doing;
- Build reporting systems that ensure performance is accurately measured
- Designing, building and consolidating forecasts, cost and benefit tracking, and reporting
- Improve the accuracy and usefulness of management reports highlighting variance to target and trends, based around key drivers
- Support through analysis and investment appraisals, evaluating capital and revenue expenditure proposals, including scenrio modelling.
- Business partner cross-functionally to enable better business decisions
Ideally you'll be immediate available and have a track record of hitting the ground running as an Interim / Contractor.
Desirable Skills & Experience;
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) with 2 years+ PQE
- Experience of improving reporting in a large organisation
- Able to work independently with strong time management skills
- Excellent Excel (modelling)
- Experience of helping drive change across a business
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to forge strong internal working relationships
Other roles you may have applied for include Anlayst, Management Accountant, Finance Business Partner, FP&A Analyst, FP&A Accountant and Finance Manager.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.