£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Senior Finance Analyst | £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits | Leicester | FMCG Sector
Are you a recently CIMA qualified accountant or part qualified with commercial finance experience?
Do you enjoy pulling together management accounts but also revel in the analysis of both financial and non financial data?
Are you looking for a hands on role with a high degree of ownership and strong exposure to exec level stakeholders?
If so I might have the ideal role for you …
What is the business like?
- A successful and profitable global manufacturing business in the FMCG sector. You will sit in a medium sized UK finance team and report to Group based abroad.
- There is a positive and friendly culture in the finance team and many list the 'people' as a key reason to their success.
- Approach to working hours etc is modern and flexible. It is unlikely you will be doing late nights even during month end. Early finish on Fridays too!
What might you typically expect to be involved in?
- Pulling together monthly management accounts for the UK business along with budgets and forecasts. Including compiling the management pack for review by the leadership team
- Performing analysis and relevant insight on productions costs, stock, market trends, customer profitability
- Support with Audit requirements and Financial Accounts on an ad-hoc basis
How does that sound? Interested? If so please click apply and I will review your CV at the earliest possibility or give me a call to discuss further.