£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits
12 months ago
Senior Finance Analyst - Nottingham - Cherry Professional - Interim
You'll be driven by better Financial & Commercial data. You will be curious and ask the 'why'? and bring experience of working in Finance function. Ideally you will be a qualified accountant that has moved towards your passion for better insights. Finance business partnering will be the norm for you.
This role is scheduled to last for 12 months. You will be providing insight on the finances and performance factors for the entire UK business. This company is well known, very highly thought of and usually are the ones pushing the boundaries of innovation across their teams.
This is a great opportunity to build on your commercial ability, delivering annual budgets and forecasts and working with group management teams to develop their future performances.
Role: Senior Finance Analyst
Salary: up to £55,000 + benefits
- Compiling accurate budgets & forecasts covering both revenue and costs
- Financial modelling to provide better commercial insights
- Business analysis and delivery of business cases
- Working closely with the cost management teams in different operation teams, ensuring maximum efficiencies
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- Strong excel skills and experienced in modelling
- Highly analytical
- Engaged with different areas of a business (operations - sales, marketing)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Jobs you may have applied for include Business Analyst, Finance Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Management Accountant, Assistant Finance Accountant, Finance Accountant, Assistant Finance Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Business Partner, Commercial Business Partner, Finance Business Partner and Assistant Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Derby and Newark.