£21000 - £26000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Senior Finance Analyst - Mansfield - ACCA, ACA, or CIMA Part Qualified
One of the most reputable Retail companies in the Nottingham area (based near Mansfield) are looking to bring on a Senior Finance Analyst, to help support the other departments within their Head Office. You would be providing financial support and information through your analytical work for these other departments, while carrying out analytical modelling, evaluating proposed capital expenditure and providing reports to the Commercial Accountant.
This retail company has a great reputation for providing a clear line of career progression, so if you're a dynamic, approachable and meticulous Analyst with strong academics, this is the opportunity for you.
- Working with other Head Office departments, providing financial support
- Ownership of parts of the Management Accounts
- Clear progression path
- Analysis & commentary on YTD performance against budget and forecasts
- Analytical modelling for ROI proposals
- Capital management
- Risk Analysis
- Process Improvements
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA part qualified
- Strong academics - relevant degree / graduating with a min. of 2:1
- Strong systems skills: Excel / SAP / AS400 / Asetpro
- Attentive to detail
- Self-motivated / self-starter
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to manage high work volume to often tight deadlines
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Analyst, Commercial Analyst, MI Analyst, Business Analyst, Cost Analyst, Billing Analyst and Analyst.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Mansfield, Derby and Worksop.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.