£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Senior Executive Assistant - Cherry Professional are recruiting for a Senior Executive Assistant to join an instantly recognisable business in Nottingham on a permanent basis. This busy and varied role is a great opportunity to work for a growing organisation and support a senior member of the board as well as overseeing a team of five Executive Assistants. Previous experience in as a PA/Senior Executive Assistant is essential for this role.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage highly complex and demanding diary ensuring time management is prioritised effectively.
- Draft correspondence and briefings.
- Dealing with multiple tasks with good prioritisation of workload.
- Working with high volumes of work, meeting deadlines and working at a fast pace.
- Lead a team of Executive Assistants to provide proactive and flexible professional support to board members.
- Liaise with other colleagues to assist in the organisation of events.
Ideal Candidate :
- Previous experience in a Senior Executive Assistant/PA.
- Ability to manage busy and complex diaries.
- Versatile with the ability to react quickly to change.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Experience preparing briefings and correspondants.
- Abiltiy to work under pressure with good time management skills.
- Ability to deliver strong team working and communication skills.
- Good IT skills including MS Office packages.
Other roles you may have applied to; Senior Executive Assistant, Executive Assistant, PA, Personal Assistant, Senior Administrator.
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.