£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Key Responsibilities :
- Create digital content and copy in line with SEO strategy to boost organic traffic.
- Humanize digital copy to create a fluid and easily understood user experience (UX).
- Work with developers to alter and improve customer journey to boost conversion rates and retentions.
- Create including error messages, micro copy, CTAs, confirmation emails, on-boarding flows and FAQs.
- Continuously analyse data and research feedback to maintain high quality content and copy.
Ideal Candidate :
- 2+ years in digital marketing with excellent understanding of UX.
- Proven skills in developing high quality digital copy.
- Experience creating engaging content that is SEO friendly.
- Experience analysing landing pages and optimising them to boost CRO and maintain fluid UX.
- Versatile nature with the ability to adapt to new platforms and campaigns.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Social Media platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in a marketing specific discipline is desired but not essential.
Other roles you may have applied to include; Digital Copywriter, Digital Marketing Executive, Copy and Content Executive, UX Writer, SEO Executive.
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.