£20000 - £25000 per annum
11 months ago
Senior Credit Controller - Nottingham - £20 - 25k (depending on experience)
Are you a passionate, people focussed Credit Controller, who has a proven track record of process improvements, reducing aged debt and making visible impact within an Accounts Receivable function?
We are proud to be working with a rapidly growing, Nottingham based business who are recruiting for a Senior Credit Controller to take sole responsibility for their credit function.
The business has a strong reputation within the area and prides itself on developing a friendly and supportive work environment, hence a very low staff turnover. You will have the opportunity to add immediate value and be a part of a very successful business.
- Playing a pivotal role in developing and improving procedures and controls, with a particular emphasis on cash flow activities
- Monitoring and reviewing all aspects of the credit control process, ensuring accurate recording of sales and timely accurate billing
- Managing and motivating a small team and lead them to success
- Reporting of cash flow and credit control activities to Directors and Senior Managers within the business
- Identifying credit risk and ensuring limits are recorded and payment plans are adhered to
- Assisting with ad hoc projects as they arise working to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience managing a credit / accounts receivable environment
- Proven track record of increasing efficiencies through process improvements
- Ability to build rapport and influence internal and external customers
- Confident, personable and an engaging leader
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel.
- Competitive salary of between £20 to 25K (depending on experience)
- Working in a great team environment
- Potential to add immediate value to the business.
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Senior Credit Controller, Credit Control Team Leader, Credit Control Supervisor, Credit Controller
Cherry Professional are recruiting this permanent position on behalf of a client.