Up to £25000.00 per annum
5 days ago
Senior Accounts Payable Clerk - Nottingham
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Accounts Payable Clerk for a 12 month contract based in Nottingham. You will be working within a company that has tons of experience within is field, one of the top brands within its industry and has grown vast amounts year on year. If progression is at the forefront of your mind then this is the company for you.
Your new role
You will be responsible to be a senior member of staff within the Accounts Payable function. Your main focus on a day to day basis will look like:
- Responsible for the input of purchase invoices onto the SAP system
- Ensuring all invoices are entered within timescale
- Build and develop relationships both externally and internally
- Statement reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Dealing with any queries and handling payment runs
- Helping the current team with any problems, being one of the go to for any internal queries
- Ad hoc duties when required
Do you feel this is the role for you? Do you have the experience needed to be the best within this role?
If you want to be part of a company that progresses from within, you will need the following skills:
- Previous experience within a Accounts Payable function
- Proven track record within a finance department
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise effectively
- Strong Excel skills
What will you get in return?
You will receive 12 months of vital experience that will add to your ongoing finance career. This is a chance for you to work within a company that ensures you get the career you need.
The salary you will receive for this position is £25,000 per annum
Other jobs you may have applied for:
Purchase ledger clerk, Purchase ledger administrator, Purchase ledger assistant, Accounts payable clerk, Accounts Payable Assistant