£21000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Senior Accounts Payable Analyst - 12 month fixed term contract - £24,000
Do you have strong accounts payable knowledge ? Interested in working a global brand?
If YES this could be the role for you!
Cherry Professional are recruiting for a thriving business who are a leader in their sector, they are looking to recruit a senior accounts payable analyst to support their accounts payable function.
You will be working within a supportive, passionate, knowledgeable team to ensure the efficient and timely process of AP workflow documents to guarantee the control over timely supplier payments.
- Manage the accounts payable document workflow with the key business users
- Generate daily and weekly reports in order to manage document reduction
- Ensure timely approval of PO's to maintain proper level of governance
- Report authorisation date vs invoice date to ensure commitment is approved in time
- Ensure PO's are receipted correctly and over receipts released to ensure the P&L accounts are accurate
- Generate weekly and monthly reports for the Shared services team in order to reconcile supplier exposure vs accruals
- Reduce & maintain unposted invoices at lowest possible level and monitor business performance on clearing invoice
What we are looking for from you:
- 2 years + experience in accounts payable, or a similar role.
- Pro-active, positive approach
- Tenacious with the ability to prioritise
- Highly organised, self-motivated
- Immedailaty available or on a reduced notice period
Similar roles you may have applied for include: purchase ledger assistant, purchase ledger clerk, senior purchase ledger clerk, senior accounts payable clerk, accounts assistant, finance assistant, purchase ledger assistant, senior accounts payable assistant