£50000 - £60000 per annum
18 days ago
Senior Accountant | Accounting Practice | Leicester | Salary up to £60,000 + benefits
Currently recruiting for a very successful accountancy practice located in North Leicestershire, with an extensive client base and workload. Throughout the pandemic, they have been very busy and managed to retain all of their staff. They even brought in a few new heads during 2020. They are now looking for an experienced Accountant who can offer a generalist service to their clients. This could cover accounting, tax and business advice.
You will have significant experience ideally gained in a practice environment, you will bring credibility and a focus on customer service to the role in order to be a success. You will be joining a practice that really does have a family feel. A major hiring factor is personality and they genuinely do prioritise their people. Without them they have no business. Ideally you will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA , AAT, ATT, CTA).
What can you expect to be doing?
- Managing a portfolio of private clients (including individuals, sole traders, small to medium organisations)
- Maintaining existing client relationships
- Offering a Business Advisory service to those clients as / when required
- Tax Advice
- VAT Returns
- Compliance work for personal and corporate clients of the firm
- Dealing with HMRC
- Preparing form P11Ds
- Training junior members of staff as required
- Identifying planning opportunities in respect of clients' affairs
What do you think? Interested? If so, please get in touch or click apply.