£17 - £22 per hour
8 months ago
Savings Analyst - Derby
Cherry Professional are recruiting for an Interim Finance Analyst to join a large company in Derbyshire. The role is to support the business in ensuring clear and precise reporting on savings across the business, so will be working closely with Procurement.
Duties will include
* Manage the reporting requirements of the procurement business units and sales team
* Working alongside internal stakeholders, identify the data required to fulfil process requirement
* Provide support in identifying and validating savings provided, by reconciling against agreed methodologies and process
* Ensure that methodologies are reviewed in line with the Procurement calendar or case by case as appropriate to ensure on-going savings can be captured timely
* Establish a communication plan and inform all relevant parties associated with the activity.
* Develop relationship with Decision Support and IT Development teams for timely and relevant data flow
* Develop relationships with Commercial Managers to ensure changes in commercial activity is captured
* Ability to ensure continuous timely and accurate savings reporting, plus ensure we are consistent with the BI approach
The role offers flexible working, supportive team environment and onsite parking.
If you have strong attention to detail, a natural flair for IT and enjoy analysing and sorting data into meaningful information to support the wider business.