£65000 - £70000 per annum
11 months ago
Cherry Professional are delighted to be retained on an exclusive basis to support a highly successful and rapidly expanding organisation with the appointment of a Qualified ACA/ ACCA / CIMA Project Accountant to be based in their Nottingham office.
This is a diverse role and would suit an individual looking to gain broad experience in a commercial environment. The role includes significant exposure to the FD, CFO and senior leadership team with opportunities for future progression and development. We are looking for a driven individual who wants to develop themselves and their career in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
This successful candidate has a tremendous opportunity to have an influential role across all elements of the business, and the ability to positively impact performance as the business integrates a number of key strategic acquisitions over the next 12-24 months.
In order to support the challenges facing the finance team, the business is looking to recruit an individual to take the financial lead on a project to deliver operational efficiency between Nottingham HQ and another UK operation in the group.
The first phase of this project is implementing a common financial system (SAP) in the areas of treasury, accounts payable, sales order processing and financial reporting. Later phases of the project will look at redesigning business processes within the UK operation to better support the multi-channel/ brand nature of the wider business, leveraging common sourcing, integrated supply chain and logistics operations.
This first specific project is anticipated to last approximately 12 months. Whilst other similar projects are anticipated in the future, the timing and nature of these are uncertain. It is important that this role does not become an isolated project based role within the business and as such they will work to carve out wider Financial Controller responsibilities in order to embed this role within the finance team moving forward.
- Support the design, build, test, train and launch of a SAP module for financial and purchase ledger functions for a remote business unit.
- Working as part of a wider project group :
- Investigate and recommend how an SAP Sales Order Processing module can be implemented within the business unit to integrate with existing bespoke in home sales and job control software.
- Redesign existing business processes and SAP systems to better support common sourcing, integrated supply chain and logistics operations.
- Ensuring that financial control is maintained at all times over end to end sales order processing and revenue recognition.
Who the client is looking for…
- System development, business integration or major change programme implementation experience.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP knowledge
- Experience in FMCG sector
- Up to £65,000 basic + £5,000 Car Allowance + 10% Bonus
- 33 Days Holiday
- 5% Matched Pension
- 3 x Life Assurance
- Flexible working
Jobs you may have applied for may include Financial Controller, Commercial Finance Manager, Senior Finance Business Partner, Head of Finance, SAP Project Accountant.