£19000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 5% salary bonus
2 months ago
Key Responsibilities :
- Providing follow-up service to clients ensuring quotes and queries are handled in a timely fashion with excellent customer service via telephone.
- Accurate entry and processing of all customer quotes, orders, returns and complaints on SAP.
- Maintain strong relationships with all customers and internal members of the team.
- Verify all stock availability to fulfill customer's requests and ensure the order is delivered in a timely manner therefore fulfilling their needs and maintaining good customer service.
Ideal Candidate :
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems is essential.
- Experience in a similar capacity in a manufacturing company.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- An ambitious team player with extraordinary attention to detail.
- An individual who is comfortable working in a high pressure, fast-pased environment.
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.
Other roles you may have applied to include; Sales Support Specialist, Sales Support Co-ordinator, Customer Sales Co-ordinator, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Co-ordinator, Account Manager.