Up to £20000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Cherry Professional are recruiting for an experienced Sales Support Coordinator for a 12 month contract.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who is looking for an Administrative career working with a motivated business with fantastic growth.
The duties of a Sales Support Coordinator include:
- Order processing
- Dealing with queries
- Raising claims and returns
- Monitoring CRM system and customer orders
- Providing Administrative support to colleagues
- Liaising with third parties with regards to logistics
- Supporting the sales team
- Providing product knowledge and prices
- Arranging deliveries
- Processing invoices
- Ordering stock
You will be:
- Have strong communication skills
- Able to communicate effectivley with colleagues and clients
- Highly organised and adaptable
- Have a credible work ethic and enthusiasm
- Personable and a team player
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please do apply!
This is a fantastic opportunity with a competitive salary and working within a fast growing organisation.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this on behalf of their client, you may have also applied for 'Sales administrator, customer service administrator, sales support adviser, Admin assistant '