£20000 - £22000 per annum
20 days ago
Sales Support Administrator| Nottingham | Salary £20,000 - £22,000
Cherry Professional is working with a well-established global organisation based in Nottingham. They are looking to recruit a Sales Support Administratoron a permanent basis. Our client is a leading IT distributor who are fast-growing and dynamic. You will be working within a successful team and be responsible for supporting the Account Managers. In addition you will be providing full end-to-end administration support to the sales team within the business. This is a very fast-paced role that requires a lot of attention to detail, flexible working and ability to manage high volume of workloads.
Main Duties and Responsibilities.
- Processing sales orders onto a sales order system and checking all paperwork is in order.
- Requesting purchase orders from procurement and sending to relevant suppliers.
- Raising consumable orders when required on the system.
- Contacting customers to advise of the delivery of goods.
- Updating systems with customer information.
- Requesting leasing documentation to be processed.
- Supporting the billing team with invoice and credits.
- Dealing with queries and any customer issues in a helpful and positive manner.
- Able to deal with large volume of workloads.
- Have an outgoing personality and show confidence – essential.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Must be able to quickly understand data and able to see gaps.
- Able to work on own and within a team.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
What's on offer for you.
- £20,000- £22,000 Base Salary.
- Company pension.
- Private Healthcare.
- Life Insurance .
- 22 Days holiday plus bank holidays.
You may have applied for roles such as Administrator , Sales Support, Senior Sales Support. Senior Administrator