£35000 - £40000 per annum
6 months ago
Key Responsibilities :
- Management of the venues' sales office activities as well as the development of the team.
- Ensure that the sales team consistently delivers high levels of customer service as well as maximising sales opportunities whilst maintaining the values of the business.
- Maintain a creative, fun and supportive environment where team members can improve their skills as well as passing on your knowledge to aid development.
- Analyse your department performance to facilitate accurate forecasting.
- Work with the Sales Director to develop sales and marketing plans for conferences and events.
- Deal with customer queries and cater to their needs and ensure customers are treated appropriately.
- Exceed profit targets and identify new business opportunities to maximise return on investment.
- In charge of risk management in areas covering Health & Safety, Food Hygiene, DDA and Fire Safety, ensuring that the business is fully compliant with all legislative responsibilities.
Ideal Candidate :
- Experience in management in the hospitality sector is an essential attribute.
- Highly motivated leader who has the ambition to exceed targets.
- The desire to develop team members to optimise the performance of the business as a whole.
- An energetic and personable individual with good communication skills.
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.
Other roles you may have applied to include; Reservations Manager, Reservations Co-ordinator, Rooms Manager, Sales Manager.