£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
25 days ago
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a results driven, dynamic and ambitious Sales (SDR) Manager for their Nottingham City Centre client.
The ideal candidate will manage a diverse team of 5 and be responsible for implementing business-to-business lead generation campaigns and processes, training reps to leverage cutting edge technology and most importantly building a robust pipeline for our sales organization.
You will know what it takes to succeed in sales and create an environment that awards success and sets reps on an accelerated track to succeed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hire, train and assimilate new Sales Development Representatives into the SDR Program
- Work jointly with sales leaders to build their pipeline and achieve territory goals
- Ensure inside sales processes are executed swiftly and consistently
- Monitor KPIs and continually make adjustments to improve results?
- Motivate your team to meet and exceed quotas and objectives
- Coach and deliver structured training on sales skills, product knowledge and market dynamics?
- Asses the capabilities of each team member and work to fully develop them for a successful career within the company
- B2B inside sales experience and 2+ years managing an inside sales development team
- Ideal candidate has built and / or scaled an inside team to support field sales goals
- Knows how to leverage sales automation systems and tools to streamline efforts
- Has experience implementing inbound and outbound B2B phone-based campaigns
- B2B marketing campaign execution
- Prospecting, discovery and building a strong pipeline
- Has successfully sold into IT departments or has Telecom or Cloud Networking experience
- The ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.