Up to £22000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Sales Ledger Clerk - Nottingham - £22,000 per annum
We are proud to be working with a unique and reputable business based outskirts of Nottingham City Centre in the search for a Sales Ledger Clerk, on a permanent basis.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Sales Ledger Clerk to work in synergy with the Department Manager who will ensure that sales invoices are processed, and debt is collected in a timely and efficient manner.
The organisation is very ambition and highly acquisitive so there is no doubt the role will continue to grow over the next couple of years. The business is an easily recognisable brand in the area and prides itself on the delivery of strong development practices amongst their employees, hence a positive working environment.
- Inputting and matching sales invoices onto the system
- Allocating and processing customer payments
- Dealing with customer queries and the wider sales team
- Reconciling customer statements
- Chasing up any outstanding debt over the phone and email
- Adding new customer accounts including setting credit limits
- Assisting with closing the ledger and month end reporting.
- Minimum of two years working in an accounts receivable function
- Experienced in processing high volumes of sales invoices
- Happy to work in a supportive credit control environment
- Personable, proactive and able to build rapport at all levels.
- Competitive salary of up to £22,000 per annum
- Yearly performance related bonuses
- Generous holiday allowance
- Onsite parking with modern offices.
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Sales Ledger Assistant, Sales Ledger Controller, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Assistant, Accounts Receivable Controller, Accounts Assistant or Finance Assistant.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this permanent position on behalf of their client.