£18000 - £20000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Sales Ledger Assistant - Outskirts of Newark - up to £20k
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Ledger Assistant to cover a maternity leave contract working for a business based on the outskirts of Newark.
You will be working within a small team environment to ensure that sales invoices are processed, and debt is collected in a timely and efficient manner. Thriving business, with fantastic offices.
- Generating invoices on a daily basis
- Liaising with internal departments with regards to queries on orders
- Allocating customer payments
- Reconciling customer statements
- Chasing up any outstanding debt over the phone and email
- Closing and opening accounts
- Setting credit limits
- Process and system improvement
- Minimum of two years working in an accounts receivable function
- Experienced in processing high volumes of sales invoices
- Personable, proactive and able to build rapport at all levels.
- Competitive salary of up to £20k per annum
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Sales Ledger Assistant, Sales Ledger Controller, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Assistant, Accounts Receivable Controller, Accounts Assistant or Finance Assistant.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this permanent position on behalf of their client