£27000 - £32000 per annum + plus excellent benefits
8 months ago
Sales & Service Administrator - Derby - £27,000 - £32,000
Cherry Professional are searching for a highly experienced Sales & Service Administrator, with a salary level of £27,000 - £32,000 plus superb benefits, for a company based South West of Derby.
This is a new position, with a leading and specialist organisation who are progressive with their visions and values.
Our client are a growing company and require a person who is self sufficient, a team player, hands on and possesses a good level of initiative and self-motivation. This is a pivotal role within this growing firm and therefore the desire to deliver at all levels is essential.
As part of your role, you will be required to perform the following duties:
. Provide support and assist with department duties
· Ensure excellent customer communication is provided from the service department in a prompt and effective manner
· Co-ordinate supplier orders
· Follow up on sales and service proposals submitted
· Follow up on service contract renewals
· Raising, receiving and shipping parts orders in support of field engineer's
· Order entry, Invoicing and arrival posting into the companies system
· Creation of all necessary shipping document for all shipments
· Booking transport services
· Goods reception, labelling and identity check
To apply for this position, you must posses the following skills:
. Detailed and precise mindset
· Team player and able to work autonomously
. Focused and committed
. Strong IT skills including ERP System and Excel
. Hands on
. Able to work to deadlines
. Driven by delivering excellent customer care
Our client provides an ultra modern office, with a relaxed environment. Our client will be conducting interviews over the coming weeks, and would like to have the right person in the position by January 2020.
To apply please contact Linda Allaway or Georgia Johnson on 0115 9222240 in the strictest of confidence.