£18000 - £20000 per annum
3 months ago
temp to perm
Cherry Professional are recruiting for an experienced Sales Support Administrator on a temporary to permanent basis.
The duties of a Sales Support Administrator include:
- Order processing
- Dealing with queries and escalating when needed
- Monitoring CRM system and customer orders
- Data entry
- Providing Administrative support to colleagues
- Liaising with third parties with regards to logistics
- Supporting the sales team
- Providing product knowledge and prices
- Processing invoices
- Have strong communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
- Highly organised and adaptable
- Have a credible work ethic and enthusiasm
- Personable and a team player
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you can start ASAP, then please do apply!
This is a fantastic opportunity with a small team based in Derby.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this on behalf of their client, you may have also applied for 'Sales administrator, customer service administrator, sales support adviser, Admin assistant '