£20000 - £22000 per annum
0115 922 2240
26 days ago
Sales Administrator | Nottingham | £20,000 to £22,000 | Permanent
Are you looking for a new challenge and would like to work for an innovative and dynamic company?
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for an ambitious and hardworking Sales Administrator to join a rapidly growing company in Long Eaton. You will ideally have technical experience however team fit is vital along with a strong desire to learn & develop within the business.
As an Sales Administrator you will be flexible, be customer focused and have the ability to work to a changing workload. Being well-presented and having a team player attitude is essential along with the ability to work individually to set objectives
Sales Administrator - Responsibilities:
- To offer and sell the full range of our products and services.
- The day to day handling of customer enquiries
- Customer relationship management.
- Order entry.
- Order management and fulfilment.
- Sales administrative duties.
Sales Administrator - The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record is essential.
- Customer focused, understanding the importance of building lasting relationships
- Team player.
- Honest and hard-working.
- Flexible and willing to help attitude
- Open minded, willing to learn and do new things.
- Practically and technically minded.
- Fully computer, systems literate.
- Well organised and tidy.
- Able to multi-task and organise own workload
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications